Wednesday 20 October 2010

Draft of digipack - planning.


This is a draft for my digipack. I decided to keep it simple and to emphasise that the singer playing the instrument herself as the focal point. Also, the font is in helvetica, I chose this font because it is big and bold and doesn't take away attention from the artist, but adds attention on her name.
I thought it would be a good idea to have the artist at the front and back so that the audience can familarise themselves with her. She is dressed in casual clothes, which makes her easy for the audience to relate to, as even though she is a pop artist, it's more of an indie pop.
     The name, KT Tunstall is not the name that will be used, I just haven't thought of a fitting name for the artist yet. I made the error of only doing the front and the back cover, however, this will not happen when I am doing the proper digipack. In the middle panels I intend to have location shots and shots from filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment