Monday 13 December 2010

Layout & design ideas / mock up based on the ideas.

This is a draft of my digipak. While creating this draft I felt that I would use some of the features that I plan on using in my actual digipak.
In my actual digipak I plan on using a font that looks friendly and fun, but not patronising like comic sans. Something that is bold yet shows the artist to be fun. I plan on using a font like that or similar.
Also, having the artist on the front is something that is very important as it allows the audience to identify the artist with the music
I also plan on laying out digipak in this style. With the tracklisting in the middle song after song
and with the copyright information label logo and bar code beneath.

For the inside I plan on having an image that spreads across two panels. I feel this is a bit bare, but I cannot think of anything to add on to another panel, but if I do then I will include it in the final version.
As of yet, we haven't done a photoshoot therefore, this may and probably will change because of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment